Click here to confess

Sugar daddy experience 10

Powered by www.cruisehub.live  

Grace 24

I have a sugar daddy who takes care of me and buys everything I want, everyone thought it was my work but deep down I don't spend my salary, my sugar daddy pays for it all.
See more at www.cruisehub.live/Stories last year I met a man who wants to settle fine and my parents have been pressuring to get married since I'm already so Independent at such a young age but the thing is that my sugar Daddy doesn't want to leave me and my boyfriend wants a full house wife but I love my job. What should i do please? i really need answers and help at this stage

Comments

  1. Deep down you know what you want to do it’s the money that is doing ask the sugar daddy to marry you he will say no you and I know you have to settle down at some point in your life

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 4

Sugar daddy experience 5

Random Confession 13