Click here to confess

Partner's bad habit 7

 Powered by www.cruisehub.live  

Bolu 26 

hi cruisehub, so anytime I and my boyfriend are having sex he mostly like fucking my anus at first I thought he just wanted to try new things but these days everytime he wants to fuck my anus and it hurts even tho I enjoy it sometimes. See more at www.cruisehub.live/Stories Last week when I was giving him head, he asked me to suck his balls and then his anus, it felt disgusting but his anus smells nice, is that normal in sex?

Comments

  1. You are losing value, try to know how to make use of NO, that Anus things is not welcoming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fr though it's amazing ASF 😋

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omo no girl can suck my anus oo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bf na gay. You will soon find out😂

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many things dey happen under the sun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omo your bf na gay...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bf na gay!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Technically he’s not gay but bisexual… and anal is disgusting even for the penis not to talk of the mouth, I mean haven’t we even gone far using our mouth on our genitals?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 4

Sugar daddy experience 5

Random Confession 13