Click here to confess

Sugar mummy experience 11

Victor

It all stared when I met this woman at the health center in my school, I helped her carry her things to her car and she collected my number saying she would like to thank me. the next week she invited me to her house and we got to know each other, I knew what I was getting into but I liked it, I soon became a sugar baby and I enjoyed this woman's money, my friends all thought I was into fraud but na me know watin I dey knack.   See more at www.cruisehub.live/Stories  until nemesis decided to catch up on me one day, I was at the club when some group of young guys came to me and decided to beat me up,omo the beating I chop that day no small o and eventually told me to stay away from his mother, it was the security operatives that later took me to the hospital,when I called the woman she told me that she can't come cos her son found out about us and it would be nice to lay low for a while, ehhn for a while ke, mummy i no do again o

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 4

Sugar daddy experience 5

Random Confession 13