Click here to confess

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 5

 Powered by www.cruisehub.live  

David 26

My girlfriend used to compare me with my friends because they have money and live in nice houses and use good cars but I'm only using an Android and staying in ikorodu, she has always urged me to relocate to lekki but I dont have the financial capacity.

I recently found out she has another boyfriend in lekki and it hurt me deeply.

the last time she came to my house,we had sex and I secretly recorded everything and blurred my face out, See more at www.cruisehub.live/Stories  created a fake account and sent it to the guys friends on Instagram and I'm happy I did it. The guy's friends showed him what his serious girlfriend has been up to and they broke up.

she has been trying to reach me but I already left my house and started living in ikoyi.

I do not regret it only if she had not cheated and she has been patient.

I purposely sent it to the guy's friends because if I sent it to the guy she might have come up with an excuse.

Comments

  1. Bro to be honest with you I don't know why I no get that kind heart but abeg am willing to learn so that I be this good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Instead of her to make man commit suicide, man was wise 😂😂😂

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bro used all his IQ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brr use brain code

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 4

Sugar daddy experience 5

Random Confession 13