Click here to confess

Random Confession 18

 Powered by www.cruisehub.live  

Abdulsalam 20

hi cruisehub,

I had a girlfriend before but she broke up with me when she looked at my phone and found out that I send dicks to other guys on a dating app called Grindr, See more at www.cruisehub.live/Stories  I really love her but I can't stop admiring guys who are handsome and has nice body too.

I recently just found out what bisexual means and I know it's a sin I'm my religion but I can't control the feeling of liking a guy.

Comments

  1. Wahala wahala wahala

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jins are disturbing u
    U need urgent Rukyah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'd be fine. You're ok and sending hugs your way. Deal with it at your speed. You'd always have these feelings and they won't go anywhere whether you have sexual relations with the same sex or not. Love yourself and be happy

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Wicked thing i did to the opposite sex 4

Sugar daddy experience 5

Random Confession 13